Tuesday 5 April 2016

SIXTEEN

 :

My Favorite City NYC - Tessa Barton:

@andwhatelse:

all one colour look:

thisislovelifequotes.net - Looking for Love #Quotes, Life Quotes, #Quote, and #Cute Quotes for Girl and Boy? Then Go visit:

tonal pink // pantone color of the year inspiration:

 :

So just in case tomorrow never comes, and today is all I get, I’d like to say how much I love you, and I hope we never will forget. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike, and today may be the last chance you get to hold your loved one tight.:

LONG CARDIGAN:

cropped pants & Gucci loafers:

Patterson Maker

& Other Stories | Street style icons Gilda Ambrosio and Diletta Bonaiuti share their best style secrets in a styling story of spring coats and sneakers.:

& Other Stories | Street style icons Gilda Ambrosio and Diletta Bonaiuti share their best style secrets in a styling story of spring coats and sneakers.:

 :

My last thought, before I go to sleep... And my first thought, when I wake up...:

@andwhatelse:

@andwhatelse:

 :

pink leather jacket and crazy cool rings // jewelry:

 :

 :

@graceloerax:

 :

No comments:

Post a Comment